Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

...

A lot has happened since my last post. Joe preached his first Kenyan sermon at Word of Life Church last Sunday, I am so proud of him! He has also been able to help teach BTCP. On top of all that he will be co-hosting a 3 day seminar this coming week for pastors, and then preaching one more time before we leave. I have been blessed to be able to attend a women's Bible study, as well as meet another missionary family that live and raise children here. I have seen how the village women live, I have witnessed their love for Christ, and I have learned the great need for discipling their husbands! Each day has brought new glimpses of life here, new questions, and new things to learn...like how to make Ugali (a staple food made from white corn-meal, kinda like mushy corn-bread). I have enjoyed every minute of it and am sad to say we only have 2 weeks left. We look forward to sharing many many many pictures with you all and sharing detailed stories when we get back. Thank you all for your continued prayers and support of us!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. I hope to hear all about your time in Africa. You guys were missed - especially by your family! :)
    Love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you!